Saturday, March 21, 2009

and your voice calls me back


(The love that almost fits.)

Anyway yeah doing Sheryl's tag haha.
Okay so 20 things about myself hmm.
  1. I just finished that half page of MEP homework in 5 minutes because I don't know what to write.
  2. I slept from 4.30 to 7PM today, which shows how bloody tired I am. And yeah shows how nobody woke me up! >:(
  3. I am not looking forward to Monday because it spells doomsday for me.
  4. On the other hand, I have to pass Monday in order to pass SYF.
  5. I really wish there's no other crap clashing with band practices.
  6. But obviously nobody gave a damn and forced me to the SCSF anyway.
  7. Which by the way, was screwed up-.-
  8. I want to buy my hairties (or in my terms, rubberbands) and clips and hairbands like really badly. Oh yeah hi frivolous.
  9. I will go mad after EOYs and make my mother go on a shopping spree. Please have sales I beg you.
  10. Everybody thinks my sister is older than me. I refused to believe it's the height difference.
  11. I have something against my sisters and her bimbotic group of friends. Ew.
  12. I don't exactly like my new sitting arrangement but oh well...
  13. And I really really hope we get that freaking gold for SYF and then forget about it.
  14. I'm looking damn forward to mugging sessions in June hols (wth right.)
  15. I like studying actually (in comparison to uhhhh yeah you know).
  16. Apparently I'm a good target for people to niao because as what Sheryl says, 'You get agitated easily and will argue back so it's very fun!' (WHAT?!)
  17. "To ignore the facts does not change the facts." Sheryl I hope you're laughing at this you bully.
  18. I love going to school with Jane and Daphne! :D
  19. I have mixed personalities I swear. I'm not as friendly as you think I am, yet I'm not as introvert as I think I am.
  20. I have to study Bio now zzzzz.
Okay here you go.
It's from random to random yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment