Tuesday, March 24, 2009
damn those sweet memories
Picture from Flying Solo.
I'm a regular fan heh :)
Anyway today at the bookshop, I saw these totally pretty notebooks at $2-4!
Which is so much cheaper than the ArtBox.
I told Sheryl I'm gonna buy 1 every 2 weeks!
Maybe once a month, idk.
But stilllllll, pretty okay!
-heart melts-
Ahhhh okay.
Enough of frivolous talk.
School's enough to drive anybody crazy.
Please please please let these 2 weeks fly past without any mishaps.
I. Can't. Wait.
Let's work hard for the gold okay!
And then I'm gonna slack.
Whee~
And I freaking failed my geog assignment hahaha.
5.5/15!
Beat that.
It's graded somemore, zomg.
I am so dead loooool.
Someone please bless me brains for Geog.
Gotta study for Maths and MEP now.
I will sleep at 11.
I'm still thinking about my notebooks LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment