Saturday, March 28, 2009
i knew i love you before i met you
I am back from band :)
Slacked from 1+ to 3, now studying Periodic Table!
Anyway I'm blogging to entertain Sheryl a bit hahaha.
Hope your headache clears up soon :)
I feel high today, wth.
Even though I should go commit suicide for wasting my time in the band room when we are released at 11+.
Yes we're released super early, can you imagine.
But we played well :)
(Okay I seriously think our melody at 271 is still screwed but heck it, we'll settle that some other day.)
Anyway kjy! GET WELL SOON!
I missed you so much can, nobody goes home with me :(
Cause Denise's mom went to send her to Parkwaaaaaaaaay.
Lol my mom thought I was mad when she saw me coming out from the shower.
She thought I'm going out, because I dressed up.
But I was planning to stay at home and study the whole day hahaha.
I've been procrastinating for so long I don't dare go to library already hahaha.
Did I mention how I totally failed at MEP yesterday?
I've read a grand total of... one page.
Out of the whole Physics-workbook-thick stack!!!!
I don't care.
I don't care.
I don't care.
I will finish that stack you stupid Haydn.
Just because you like to be mysterious and I have to read about your mysterious past.
I am not scared of you.
Because your head has been missing from your body for 150 years so you didn't have your brain for a long long time.
HAH.
Okay ignore that I'm just going mad.
My mom just said I'm crazy again!
Cause I didn't realise the ocillation was off for my fan in the room so...
IT WAS BLOWING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION FOR NEARLY HALF AN HOUR!
I feel like dying.
Oh man :(
Can you imagine what my memory will be like when I'm 22?
连老师 said it'll be 60% of what we have now.
How? I don't want to develop memory loss when I'm 20+!
Eat more fish eat more fish.
Though Sheryl and Shuxuan both said no effects.
I guess I'm hopeless and cureless then :(
Alright alkali metal I'm not scared of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment