Saturday, March 28, 2009
nothing's gonna change my love for you
I am a happy girl today.
Because I went shopping!
And alright I didn't do circular measure when I came back-.-
Don't know how to do hahaha.
Will attempt it tomorrow then.
Anyway I'm a bad geography student.
Because I didn't go with the Earth Hour thing.
:( I'm guilty hahaha.
That's why I'm going offline early to sleep.
I bought 2 things today! :D
Black gladiator sandals and long sleeved black shirt.
So gothic right!
Even my mom was like O.O at me haha.
So many black things loooooool.
Anyway I ate teppanyaki for like, the first time in my life today.
I don't like the bean sprouts haha.
It's not hot one lor!
Cheat me cannnn.
But before that we went Popular and I saw this whole shelf of really good books!
Granted it's bibliography-styled, but it's really like, cool stories la!
There's one about this woman who's locked in this torture prison and yada yada.
Another one about this guy who had an abusive alcoholic mother but ended up separated and found his dying father.
Sounds really nice!
But my mom was bored so I didn't really get to see all of the books there haha.
I hope DMK calls soon and tell me there is stock for my black sandals!
Cause the last time I went there they didn't have it in my size so...
It's not good to have small feet.
And the last time I left my number with them they didn't call lor.
Hahahaha please please calllll.
I know I have so many pairs of unworn shoes but seriously I promise I will wear them.
Cause my black high heels are worn out.
Due to friction (LOL physics).
Okay so that's it.
I've bloghopped (and took pictures) enough and I've shopped enough.
Tomorrow will be full-on study mode (as if that will ever happen).
And Jane what happened to that blog you were gonna start?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment