Sunday, April 12, 2009

and every night i miss you


(Time to start studying.)

Yes I know, that room seems hardly suitable for studying.
But it's pretty eh.

Anyway I must reach school by 7.30am tomorrow :(
Thanks Junjie for agreeing to go school with me hahaha.
Even though you're not going to the SC room -.-
I rushed through maths homework cause of that okay.
I can feel eyebags now :(

I shall motivate myself to study instead of slacking the whole day (like today).
Though I have some pretty good pictures which I've taken of my end-products.
But if you think about it, it's not so worth it.
Heck heck heck at least they'll make good presents? (I hope)
And recycled too.
I'm environmentally friendly huh.

Okay so plans for tomorrow.
  • Geog project during lunch
  • QA in SC room before school
  • LA when I reach home
There's band tomorrow! :)
Can't wait to see all my lovelies again hahaha.
First time I'm excited about band practice (I think).
Pro not.

Anyway I am going to sleep because Sheryl's chasing me off (she always does that) and I must wake up at 6 tomorrow.
ZZZZZZZZZZ.
Thinking about it makes me super ultra grumpy.
Okay think of it as forcing me wake up to study :(

No comments:

Post a Comment