Sunday, April 19, 2009

if i had to i would put myself right beside you


(I want this.)

Image from Light Photos.

Anyway the room is freaking hot now :(
I aim to finish Geog report by 6PM and it's 4.53PM now.
Hopefully I can focus haha.
Keyword being hopefully.

Alright so I finished the darned LA journal which I've been dragging since I don't know when.
Gonna do Chem worksheet later.
And study for Geog test and MEP test.
Plus fill in leave forms.
Damn I feel super duper bad cause it's Speech Day prac next Friday and I won't be there.
!@#$%^&*()_+
Totally feel like crashing the wall now.
Plus MEP prelims :(

And I just remembered about the earthquake competition zomg.
I knew it I should have just not participate in anything haha.
Anyway talking about participation.
SHOULD I CONTINUE OR SHOULD I LEAVE? :(
I really want to pursue something else, but I don't know how to break the news.
On top of that, I don't want to break their hearts.
GAHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment