Monday, April 6, 2009
if you wonder where my heart lies
School's pretty good today.
Got my notebooks!
I shall start a collection of notebooks soon.
Seriously, I love them to bits.
If you can't figure out what to give me for Rhythm (hints) or other occasions please go down to our school's Popular and get me a notebook!
:)
Anyway I love band (yeah, don't give me that look).
And I have really cool/crazy juniors.
Group 10 rocks man!
We shall see how our results go on Monday.
But whatever, you guys are really adorable/the greatest jokers on earth.
Please go train up your chicken dance alright! :)
And remember Tingli and her long legs lawwwwwwl.
Did I mention I was waiting for bus 30 for uhh, 30 minutes?
The irony of it all.
I reached home at a glorious 8.06PM.
Seriously, I don't mind living near the school at times like these.
Though it's like, freaking ulu and stuff.
I love my new box file :)
But I have to curb my spendings, big time.
I will limit myself to a maximum of $20 this week I'm telling you.
And yes as CK will probably say, short people like me shouldn't eat much.
(You know he actually assumes I'm light because of my height-.-)
(Then again, maybe he's just saying I look proportional to my height, meaning I'm not fat okay! LOL self comforting.)
So I have uhh, Physics assignment and that 片段缩写 thingy tonight.
Maybe I'll plan my Geog essay on the way to school tomorrow.
My Geog is so dead-.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment