Saturday, April 4, 2009

just watch my wildest dreams come true


(You'll still have your sky after everything bad.)

Image from Betsey.

I'm going out with Sheryl laterrrrr.
(I have to keep harping on it in case I ended up with something else lol.)
sheryl says:
what are YOU wearing?

Huihan says:
ehh this grey blouse and olive green skirt
haha

sheryl says:
ah ok

Huihan says:
soooooo you leh

sheryl says:
shirt + skirt lor.

Huihan says:
SKIRT AH
Eh see that not. SKIRT LEH.
I can't wait :)

Damn, I can't go back to sleep even though I'm super tired :(
And the first thing I thought of when I woke up was ____________.
We're not a silver band, definitely.
But yeah hopefully everything will blow over soon :(
And I feel proud of myself can.

Anyway I'm too distracted to do anything.
I should just scan through current electricity since I don't get a single thing at all.
Scan through.
I don't care much now.

No comments:

Post a Comment