Thursday, April 30, 2009
trust me you have a warped impression of me
Image from Light Photos.
AHHH SHERYL WHY TMR CANNOT GO OUT.
I'll be bored to death staring at my thick stack of homework.
Zomg be a more conscientious student please :(
Plus the fact I'm gonna fail MEP test today.
I can't believe I went to read the stupid thick stack of Haydn readings for something that carries 12 marks only :(
My listenings all fly out of the window I'm telling you.
It's been the worst 2 hours of my life because all the questions look so foreign to me.
I swear I'll study hard for MEP and make lots of notes during the June holidaysssss.
Sheryl go mug with me :(
Today's 45 minutes outing was fun :)
Talked lots of nonsense and can you believe it Ms Ng is so damn cute?
Uniqlo tees haha.
I want to help her choose clothes and ask her wear on Monday hahahahaha.
And we came to the conclusion Tingyu's brother is very very suspicious.
First it was Chongming, now it's Ruidi :O
Ohman slander already haha.
But the theory me and Chongming came up this morning is still the best I think :)
The poor girl haha.
Omg Sheryl's gonna post something reaaaaally funny zomg.
But please don't think I'm really that weird.
I for instance will not write such a weird thing but oh well, for fun what right.
Alright differentiation and integration and I'm gonna sleep early tonight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment