Saturday, April 25, 2009

your love is a lie


(And that's how I feel sometimes.)

You know what, I don't really like this blogskin -.-
It looks wrong here, somehow.
It looks too bright and colourful to be part of this blog.
Heck, I'll change it some other day.

Am not feeling good about lots of stuff.
I should just stop thinking and study MEP instead.
Why do I have such an active brain :(

I am times 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 stressed up.
And plus my sister ap me today and blahblahblah.
I'm sounding way too old for my age.
And I know I've always been lamenting about how suicidal I am, but no.
Even though this is worst (like what's with all the worse things at the back) so far.
I don't think life's worth so little.
Plus how can I ever get my revenge if I'm dead?

By revenge I mean living my life better than you and do everything else better than you too.
And I so want to buy so many things hahaha.
So don't worry, I won't think about suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment