Thursday, May 14, 2009

don't say you'll miss me


(Gaily.)

Image from Betsey.

Fun things I wanna do this holiday:
  • Make oreo cheesecakes
  • Shopping @ Malaysia/Thailand
  • Preparing Rhythm presents
  • Preparing Sheryl's present
  • Go Ikea and buy boxes :)
  • Bind books
  • Decorating my room
  • Mugging sessions (that's just a disguise by the way.)
The not so fun things I have to do this holiday:
  • Get through band camp (zomg I hope Rhythm will be gooooooooood.)
  • Finish playing that Chopin song
  • Revision revision revisioooooooon
  • Holiday homework
  • Get ready for school
So yes this holiday is good because the pros outweigh the cons.
And I have this uncanny ability to make something not so fun the other way round.
Like how I'll start dragging people out to study with me.
They can do their whatever they want while I ramble on and on about Indian music?
Yeah veryyyyyy cool.
Guess who will be my err, target.

See, too much Ace makes you start weighing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment