Sunday, May 24, 2009

i'm going home


(Because I'm here.)

Image from Poignant.

我想睡觉.

Why am I talking (I mean, typing) in Chinese now.
Must be the immense effects of 剪报.
On sex education in Singapore can you believe it.

Anyway bloody blisters (I'm not kidding, it's really bloody) are killing me.
It's like when I just run a little water pass it, it stings for ten minutes later.
How am I gonna wear shoes tomorrow la.
:(((((((((((((((

I have a sudden emo wave.
Must be the sleepiness + Sheryl in a bad mood + school tomorrow.
I'm kind of looking forward to SP tomorrow in the morning.
Gonna try out the ensembles :)
Wonder how it will sound like o.o
Hope it's gonna be good! :)

Oh and I talked to Darian like for the first time since I added him on MSN o.o
Which is quite long ago.
Eh interesting can!
I just realised how much I'm missing out from talking to my cousins zomg haha.

I shall and will remember Sheryl's milo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment