Saturday, May 9, 2009

intensity in ten cities


(Go figure.)

Image from Poignant.

I slept for 10 going to 11 hours.
Can't believe it, feels super great haha.
Plus I had hotcakes for breakfast which I shared with my sister :)
And I finished Chem filing.

Eh don't think Chem filing is nothing okay.
It's a lot if you haven't done the electrolysis worksheets and always forget to bring worksheets that the teacher's going through in class.
My hands are dying from copying over all the corrections-.-
And sticking post-its nicely is like such a hard thing to do haha.

Yup and I did Maths and Chinese filing too!
Left with Chinese file content page which I'm gonna do after this.
Happy de lor.
And I practised the piano after I wonder how long hmm.

Anyway, plans for rest of the day.
  • piano lesson @ 3pm to 4pm.
  • plants revision @ 4.30pm to 6.30pm. (my colourful notes! :D)
  • dinner @ 6.30pm to 7pm.
  • filing @ 7.30pm to 8.30pm.
  • 剪报 @ 9pm to 10pm.
  • slack @ 10pm to 10.30pm.
  • sleep @ 10.45pm.
Haha what nonsense is this anyway yes, shall tell you if I stick to this or not later :)

(You might think I'm crazy but I'm still in love with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment