Sunday, May 10, 2009

is there any choice

A few things made me happy today :)
  • 5 more ZIG markers!
  • finished 剪报
  • finished practising the piano
  • leftovers for dinner tonight (lol this is seriously weird.)
  • rather neat table
  • I found Darian's blog o.o
  • http://dhssb-for-the-win.blogspot.com/ (seriously nicholas make me laugh haha. and the tagboard's very interesting.)
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnlth/sets/72157607447376665/ (as jiaying puts it, "SO SWEET!" I agree :D)
  • my list of 'loves and wants' that I made today
  • 933FM blasting from the radio, with all the songs I like :D (damn I want the titles haha.)
A few more things to make myself happier later.
  • Browsing through all my favourite links!
  • Writing postcards
But before that...
  • Ace cheatsheet
  • Dinner!
Okay allow me to explain the leftovers for dinner part.
We went for Mothers' Day dinner yesterday and we cannot finish all the food. Seriously it's madness we had 2 different types of crabs, sharkfins and I don't know what. So we take away the crabs and my mom's gonna heat it up for dinner tonight :)

Then for lunch today, we went to some coffeeshop for chicken rice and cause the rice comes in balls, so they gave us 2 each. Which is a lot. Me and my sister only finished half so we take away that too. And some of the chicken haha.

I think my mom's gonna cook somemore but yes, scary right o.o
OH BUT THE CRABS ARE NICE NO KIDDING :D

No comments:

Post a Comment