
(And I know one day you and I will be free.)
Image from Betsey.
I'm back to loving Secondhand Serenade :)
Shall mass download one fine day, maybe over this weekend.
Will go check out All Time Low, Alesana, Senses Fail, Story of the Year and Taking Back Sunday!
Woah long list haha.
As recommended by Reno hmmmmmm -suspicious look-
Anyway jiayou for exams okay :)
Today was tiring :(
Must be too well-rested already hahaha.
Oh man the more I drill the baseboard the more excited I am to finish the structure :)
But it's seriously a long long long time consuming thing.
And we definitely attracted a lot of attention with the screwdriver today -.-
But seriously it's cool okay!
I love the filing part hahaha.
And let's hope we find a proper glue gun soon :)
Oh oh Sheryl where are you >:(

Goodbyes are meant for lonely people standing in the rain
And no matter where I go it's always pouring all the same.
These streets are filled with memories
Both perfect and in pain
And all I wanna do is love you
But I'm the only one to blame.
---
Cause today, you walked out of my life
Cause today, your words felt like a knife
I'm not living this life.
No comments:
Post a Comment