Wednesday, May 13, 2009

nothing's fine, i'm torn


(I'm in serious need of reassurance.)

Image from Poignant.

Anyway Blogger ate up my post cause it was undergoing maintenance just now.
Just when I was about to publish my post you know.
But doesn't matter I guess, it was nothing much.

Life is boringgggg.
I have to constantly find things to amuse myself with.
Like drawing on postcards and what not.
But also nobody to write to :(
Plus I'm so boring you'll be half asleep while reading through haha.

I got new rubberbands!
Actually I bought them a long time ago but cause they are so thin and stuff I decided to mix and match and tie them together so it's stronger.
The joys of being a girl?
Yeah I guess.
Though girls are often on the losing end.
We have to buy cosmetics to protect our complexions, we have to wear shorts under our school skirts (because seriously la it's damn obscene-.-), we have to endure cramps every month, we have to look a certain standard because we just feel so compelled to compare with others, we have to be more hardworking because it's the norm blahblahblah.

Eh come on if you say being a girl is fun you have a think coming.
We spend more than you guys but we earn less.
Shopping to us is like watching soccer to you guys.
Too bad free entertainment doesn't appeal to us much, else we won't lose out that much?
Seriously the money...

But yes I was just researching on the Ganges river just now and let me tell you, it's torturous.
What's with all the being a holy river and stuff?
Every single website I go tells me the same thing.
Hello, where are my facts please.

Really tired, will sleep early tonight.

Oh oh by the way, sorry if I seem to be in an 'agitated' mood nowadays (as you call it) but I guess I'm just suffering from serious inferiority and I really need your assurance, because nobody's gonna give me any at this point of time. And I think I'm still as possessive as ever, but I just can't accept him. And talking about him really makes me feel even more inferior even though I know it's different context and blahblahblah but still, I get flustered all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment