Image from Google.
Yeah I got the blue one :)
I'm loving it already, even though it's still charging yes.
Plus I still have my old phone.
Apparently this phone costs $98 and my old phone $100+?
So yeah, I still have it :)
Which is really really good.
It can act as my mp3 when I stick my sister's non-existing hi-card in.
Alright piano lesson was quite good, seriously.
Even though I last minute changed the piece (because I didn't like that one), I survived through it.
But it sounded disgusting of course, all the wrong notes x.x
And I'm finally done with my figured bass theory after months of procrastination.
So, cause for celebration.
Plus Sheryl and Huimin are coming over to do the bio blog tomorrow.
Let's hope we finish it properly and all we're left to do is the blogging.
I'm excited, aren't you :)
K so I conclude today is a relatively good day and I'm in a relatively good mood.
This morning when I was taking the MRT, I was learning the first 10 成语 until I reach Bedok and this aunty walked in and stood in front of me.
Since I was sitting on the priority seat, I asked her if she wanted to sit, cause you know, she was carrying all the stuff from the market and stuff.
And she's super cute!
"你在读书你先坐,我等你下车了才坐."
Lol how nice is that la.
But obviously I didn't do that.
My brain cannot contain more than 10 成语 in the morning anyway.
"我读完了,反正我要下车了,你先坐啦!"
It was going Kembangan by the way.
Anddddd, after she sat down she gave me her Today newspapers HAHAHAHA.
I thought she was lending me to read so I just read the first 2 pages until it's near Aljunied.
"我不会读,你拿去读!"
OMG HOW CUTE IS THAT.
And she was waving to me when I got off the MRT lol.
Yeah, very very interesting haha.
Open house was good!
But I can feel my lips cracking already all the Es and Ds are killing me.
6 rounds of Down Under non-stop is madness please.
Ya we have like, the lengthiest score cause we played all the melody :)
Tingyu gave me all the roses her class folded that they can't sell finish.
It was in the band store room and she just gave it to me.
Super freaking nice I love roses :)
Shall go Popular tomorrow and buy a packet to try out.
I want the white one!
Okay I shall go shower and research on the Bio thing before going to sleep.
To do tomorrow:
- Bio blog
- 公函
- Buy styrofoam pieces for roses!
- Pack Rhythm presents?
- Start writing the cards x.x

No comments:
Post a Comment