Monday, June 1, 2009

confident smile

Hahaha first day of band camp, over.
Reaaaaal tiring.
Double that when you're having cramps the whole day.
And all the muscle aches :(
It's super super bad being a girl, seriously.

And Lee Chong Ming you are freaking freaking freakinggggg dead I tell you.
Kidnap my dog twice, and play onbeats when it's offbeats THREE TIMES after I tell you?
Box you ah I tell you.
How dare you bully your senior.
You're sitting beside me for goodness sake.
How can you possibly not be afraid that I'll eat you up for lunch someday?

Am not looking forward to SC camp on Thursday.
Thankfully I'm not staying for the night.
Cause how to shower when you're having __________.
As in during camp ya, sucky can.

Shall go do my 作文 while waiting for people to come online and talk to me.
闷死了啦.

[edit]
I FINISHED! :)
Yeahhhh shall sleep soon.
I will do my Chinese test paper tomorrow.
And start on Rhythm cards :)
[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment