Monday, June 15, 2009

everybody have dreams


(Everyday.)

Image from Poignant.

Long time since I update my Image folders.
Will do that maybe, tomorrow?
Even Crescent Girls are out to kill me.
I don't know how to do integration man, last 2 questions!

And the most bummer of it all is my phone.
Where the hell is the cable?
Aren't they supposed to give it to us?
Or am I supposed to buy it?

I have images in my phone I badly wanna post.
Like, my warzone table and all that.
Oh yeah it's back to the old shape.
With all the stuff I got from Thailand x.x

Anyway I tried out the new clothes I bought and I think they look pretty alright :)
Didn't get a lot though, cause of the prices and time and stuff.
I could have got more at my grandmother's neighbourhood.
They have great boutiques :)

And, I realise I'm typing each paragraph in only 4 lines haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment