Friday, June 19, 2009

i wish you could lie to me

Thou hath pictures.

Wednesday with Sheryl and Huimin:

(Pre-lunch. Yours truly was staring hard at the Bio paper wondering what cells are.)


(Our second lunch at Ajisen. The green tea's mine and it's super bitter. The lemon tea's Sheryl's and it's super sour.)


(And that horrible mouse who refuses to put her hands down until her food arrives.)


(The horrible mess we made at the Children's Section - Sorry kids!)


(Huimin who was really serious about her Bio.)

Today at home:


(Physics, which is really difficult, to me only I guess.)


(My phone which I have a love-hate relationship with.)


(And MEP.)


(Jotting down notes in that really cursive handwriting cause I've given up good handwriting a long time ago. And my close-to-finished pen.)


(And the big bird who got really bored with homework.)

K done with my 10 pictures which took a hell load of time to load.
Yeah get the pun (if there's any).
I give up on homework for the time being.
1 more hour to go till my piano teacher arrives.
To think that I haven't actually finished practising haha.
It sounds, terrible, to be honest.

Okay after this blog I really will try my 剪报.
From the sound of it I have a lot of that but actually, I've only got 3.
2 more to go.
Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment