Thursday, June 25, 2009

in my dreams i'll always see you soar above the sky


(Left right center.)

Image from Betsey.

Guess what I did today.
Nope, not Bio, though that's what I'd like to think.
Not Chinese either.
Not Integration.

:(

Let's see, today I did:
  1. Study 'Air and Atmosphere' (probably the only right thing I did today)
  2. Painted 2 bottles with water + colour pencils (since my mom threw my paint out)
  3. 2 card designs
  4. Candle bouquets (look at the amount of rubbish I have at home hahaha)
  5. Painted 2 birthday cards
  6. Packed homework file (this is good too I guess)
  7. Practised piano (my mom would have supported me to practise another time-.-)
Yeah nothing else.
And it's going 5 -.-
I can go and die hahaha.

Plus I have 2 letters to type oh no.
I'm not even that 'efficient' with my cell structures.
But I guess after today I think I may be just a little more artistic yeah.
Pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment