Saturday, June 6, 2009

rhythm 23 <3


(Doesn't she remind you of Carmen? :O)

Image from Poignant.

Thanks for making Rhythm 23 such a blast!
It was the best experience, for me at least.
Love you all to the maxxxxxxx.

The thank-you list.
  • Zoe for your cookies. It's really super nice! :)
  • Kristal for your chocolate. I'll start eating it tomorrow haha.
  • Denise for you amazingly amazing photo/letter. I love it man!
  • Jill for your super nice note (in super small handwriting) and the notebook. Really, I was like OMG SO NICE at it haha.
  • K. Jiaying for your super pro typed letter and very practical planner! Very very cute haha.
  • Tingyu for your very amusing letter, the heart-shaped lollipop and the painted styrofoam! "If Huihan isn't happy, it's just weird haha." LOL la you.
  • Meiyi for your note and chocolate! I have never seen it before actually :O haha.
  • Shihui for your note and sweets and chocolate lol. Green shiny pen hahaha.
  • Year2s for your VERY PRACTICAL present. Though I'm sure you guys are trying to fatten me up with all those chocolate zomg haha.
  • Chongming for your very retarded card. You finally caught on my sense of humour hahaha.
  • Year1s for your chocolates! Sorry I was chasing people in the band room so didn't went to 'entertain' you all haha.
  • Chingying for your chocolate :) Seriously ahma you should not follow them and fatten me up too!
  • Vanessa for the chocolate too. Did you and Chingying go shopping together?
  • Nicholas for the strawberry yoghurt drink and that huge slab of chocolate. Which is gonna stay in the fridge for a while.
  • Elizabeth for the note and muffin! It was nice haha. Until I finished it :O
  • Yuzhen for the note and chocolate! LOL at your "smart and talented" hahaha.
  • Rumeng for your note and birdy chocolate lol!
  • Jiaxin for your sweet! The camwhoring session was super funny haha.
  • Chelsia for your roses! AHHHH hahaha.
  • Sheryl, Huimin, Feli, Eugene, Victor, Reno for your kindest kindest support (as Sheryl has reminded me haha.)
  • Any other people who showered me with all those sweets. HAHAHA.
Yup therefore I conclude Rhythm 23 is a super funny one cause the letters and notes really pwn the day.
And thanks Yixiu for your trumpet!

(I'm gonna set up a new Yuanming fanclub someday. DID YOU SEE THE WAY HE PLAYED THE TRUMPETTTTTTTT?)

P.S. I DONT HAVE A PHONE CABLE SO I CANT SEND THE IMAGES OVER :( Nevermind I'll find some other way haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment