Saturday, June 27, 2009

what kind of timetable is this?


(Haha yes.)

Image from Poignant.

I just saw our new timetable.
And I want to start screaming.
2 LA lessons on Day1?
And we have BP?!
And who on earth is Mr Teo GH who's gonna teach us CME?!?
I don't see Ms Aw's name for ACE?!?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Exactly :(
But we're having Maths lessons in the Maths Sphere?
Wherever that is, it better be good.
That'll be the only plus thing on the timetable.
Oh and the 3.45pm for both Tuesdays.
No more 4.15pm! :)

But still, WHAT IS THIS :(

Okay la Integration I'm coming.
-------------------
EH I FEEL SO CHEATED.
There is a 4.15pm after all.
We got more periods lehhh.
Can we just skip BP? :((((

Day1: 3.15pm (without band.)
Day2: 3.45pm
Day3: 4.15pm
Day4: 5.45pm (MEP.)
Day5: 1.45pm (without band.)
Day6: 3.15pm (without band.)
Day7: 3.45pm
Day8: 3.15pm
Day9: 5.45pm (MEP.)
Day10: 1.45pm (without band.)

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment