I think I'm going mad.
I spewed a 505 word essay on a 5 marks question.
I doubt I can even write that much for the 10 marks question.
And I think I'm supposed to write double?
Oops :/
Had a really interesting conversation with Vanessa yesterday.
I realised we are both kinda horny hahaha.
Eh actually no la at least not very bad.
Basic only.
We talked for a whole hour can you believe it.
I mean, it's midnight and all that plus I was really tired.
Which is why I can't believe it haha.
I intended to sleep at 12.30 after going through the geog slides to see if I can find anything useful for the assignment.
I guess not :(
Which is why I'm resorting to Google.
Say bye to my Chem tonight.
I was planning to start revision already.
Air and Atmosphere.
Plus Sheryl said it's really long oh no.
K someone teach me how to find information for the assignment.
Really, must you use such phrasings and stuff that are so un-researchable?
Anyway I learnt about of Spanish today.
From the Spanish version of 'Unbreak My Heart', which is called 'Regresa a mi'.
I've always thought it isn't English, now I know why.
And I found out Regresa a mi means return to me.
Saw this direct translation on somebody's blog too, really cool!
I kinda know how to pronounce the words?
Just that I think either the singer missed out some words or it's supposed to be like that, I don't know.
But yeah, it's cool haha.
I think I might just try learning Spanish at the end of the year.
It looks kind of easy, the sentence structures and all that are pretty similar to English?
Oh well we shall see how.
Anyway Van promised to bring me on a tour if we go Hong Kong at like around the same time hahaha.
Okay Geogggggggg.
No comments:
Post a Comment