
(Swings.)
Image from Poignant.
I can't believe we have such a huge mountain of homework already :(
Integration revisionGonna buy a huge packet of sweets when I go out on Monday to survive for the remaining week.
'Air and Atmosphere' revision
'Air and Atmostphere' worksheet
'Organic acids' worksheet
Physics practical revision
Chinese test paper
LA play
LA creative product
Zoe's & Denise's cards
Ms Ng's card
Physics CRO assignment
MEP O-level essay
Learn 成语
I want to cancel piano lesson this week :(
------------------
K timetable for tomorrow.
Thank God there's no piano lesson tomorrow else I really will die.
Wake up at 8.Yes I must work damn hard for this so-called long weekend.
Start MEP essay at 9.
Meet Jane and Subin online for LA product at 10.
MEP essay until 12.
Lunch till 12.30.
CRO assignment till 2.
Integration revision till 6.
Do cards.
TV at 7 (last episode of 东方之珠 zomg.)
Chinese test paper at 8.
Sleep.
The only good thing about weekends is the sleeping in part.
Hope whatever's making me sleepy the whole day goes off soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment