Tuesday, July 14, 2009

can we bring yesterday back around


(Cold.)

Image from Poignant.

Okay imagine this:
We are all in this air-conditioned room with glass walls looking out of the building.
The weather is cold and rain is pouring down.
We all have sweaters (or blankets) and all these cushions and stuff lying around.
The floor is carpeted so we're sitting on the floor and there are short tables where we can write stuff on.
There is a music player playing those sentimental piano/string music.
We have our notes, textbooks, notebooks, papers, pens, markers, whatever with us.
We are studying in a really condusive environment.

I want. Hahaha.
Which is why I love the national library so much.
It would be better if it's my house, but nevermind.
If I'm staying in a condo, I will ask my friends to come over and we'll book the function room to study in on a rainy day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment