Thursday, July 23, 2009

have you ever felt so low


(Love and lust.)

Image from Flying Solo.

Today's Chem became PC and I think it's seriously cool.
The 2 speakers were talking about the difference between love and lust and they are so freaking open about it.
I love the both of them man, plus they are seriously funny.
Best lesson of the day.

Volleyball was seriously fail (for me that is).
I feel super sleepy while playing.
Wonder how I can do that too but yeah I just feel like closing my eyes and lie down on the floor and sleep.
X.X

I got back my MEP word setting for the past 2 weeks!
I think I got an issues with grouping -.-
But nevermind, cause I got good grades for that and that is like, the best thing (THING) that happened to me today.

Today was one of the greatest Physics lessons too.
For once I felt I used my brain -.-
And for once I felt I understood Physics.
I think I might like back Physics after all :)

Talking about good things makes me feel better I guess :)
Tomorrow's a Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment