Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i'll be your song


(Something dynamic.)

Image from revolvers.

Hey Blogger recoveredddddddddd!
No more image coding whooooo.
That's one good thing that happened today :)

Today's lessons were pretty alright?
I'm starting to love my seat hahaha.
Even Physics practical seems alright too, just that I don't know how to do the last question at all.
But really, first time I finished a practical within like 35 minutes.
-pause-

My computer is really slow.
Anyway tomorrow is the much hated Thursday.
Cause of PE and MEP.
How many times must I emphasize that the 2 do not match?
I have to stay in school until 6 with horrible hair from PE.
This is so unfair :(
Plus I'll be dead tired and feel like sleeping in the MEP room.

K Chem test tomorrow.
I think I studied pretty well for it?
I think.
And Geog tomorrow.
Must. Finish. Worksheets. Today.
I don't know how to do hahaha.

Today's a good day cause a cute guy sat beside me after Feli went off on the bus home today.
Okay I was joking.
Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment