Sunday, July 12, 2009
stand by me
Image from revolvers.
Yup so after church I went to Popular to get new pens.
I wanted to buy construction paper too, but decided it's going to be a waste of money.
I'm planning to save up to buy myself some more piano books.
Because, I don't think I'm gonna get a new teacher/taking diploma.
Shall get over O levels this year.
I want to get a baby grand next time when I move out :)
Want to learn the violin too, but really, thinking of how much time it's gonna take for me to go to a grade 8 is enough to kill the thought.
Oh well, a dream can stay a dream.
To make myself happier I'll drag out my new school bag later and some new stationaries I haven't touch since I bought them :)
I didn't buy my MYUK bag after all, I shall wait for the next GSS!
Because I'm sure, something better will pop out and then I'll kick myself for spending $40 over something not-so-worth it.
Plus $40 can buy me maybe Beethoven's 2nd Sonata series :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment