Saturday, July 11, 2009

such a paradox


(Goodbye, though I hate to say it.)

Image from revolvers.

Sorry I'm spamming but it's my last chance of ever recovering from my moodswing now.
Correction: it's not even swinging it's just stuck there being some pathetic misery.

I don't even know if I feel angry or sad.
Don't ask me why angry, I just know that whenever something bad happens I'll be super angry and feel like hitting whoever is responsible.
But really, there's nobody responsible here.
And I'm so not a crier. That should explain why I feel rage instead of sorrow.
I don't even cry when it's my last concert with my juniors (one of the best things in life).
I don't cry either when we're changing classes at the end of Year2 when I have great friends in there.

I'm afraid of all the synaptic breakdowns I'm going to get when I change my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment