ARGH MY TUMBLR INTERFACE IS BLOODY UGLY NOW.
And it's not my fault! It screwed up >:(
Anyway I'm using the slower computer with the lousy keypad so don't blame me if I can't reply you on MSN cause it's easy to hang -.-
I have a random thought:
My best friend is really, the best. She's pretty, kind-hearted, funny, smart and really really artistic. I love how when she cares about you you feel like it's the best thing that ever happened to you. I love how she dresses up so coolly yet not in the revealing way. I love how she can draw. I love her hair even though she thinks it's horrible now. I love how she always go to some cool site which I never ever seemed to get there :O I love how easy she is to talk to, online or otherwise. I love how she is always so honest (even when she doesn't tell me, it doesn't count for a lie). I love how considerate she is and how she always motivates me. I love how she's willing to spend the whole day with me in the library to finish homework. I love how she always makes me laugh. I love how she would stand up for me when I go speechless. And because of all these (and more), she is my best friend.
Hi Sheryl this is for you if you happen to see it, hahaha.
Die la Blogger and Tumblr both of you suck, really.
Why like thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
No comments:
Post a Comment