Friday, July 17, 2009

won't you stay just a little


(After all these time.)

Image from Poignant.

I don't know what's coming over me.
Suddenly I'm just very, very tired.
But I'm super happy because my teacher smsed me saying we can still discuss diploma stuff because she won't be leaving so soon.
2 because-s in 1 sentence.

I'll just have to wake up earlier and do my work.
Timetable for tomorrow (oh man I want a holiday all over again.):
  1. Geog worksheets
  2. Get my mom to give me 听写
  3. Piano (practice/lesson)
  4. Physics reflection //
  5. 剪报 //
  6. Chem worksheets (I don't know a thing about macromolecules?)
  7. Meet Huimin to buy Sheryl's present
  8. Daphne's card
On Sunday I'll have to rush studying for Chem test.
Time to sleep.

I realised I'm a very very boring individual.

I don't know who changed. Maybe it's for the better, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment