Okay no pictures (again).
Doesn't matter la hor, I'll upload some nice nice ones tonight!
Running on a tight schedule today which is good I guess.
Keeps the mind off things (as if there are things I need to keep my mind off actually).
Cause my mom nicely reminded me yesterday, when I was happily reading my book and she's trying to disturb me, that there is less than 1 month left to the eoys.
Oh yes *gasp* I just realised that too, which is why I'm gonna start rushing like some mad cow now.
Can't believe I have to go back school on first day of Sept holidays to do the recording though -.-
Plus transport yada yada it's like a freaking 4 hours gone! :(
Okay plus lunch makes it 5.
But then again, I'm not panicking, yet.
Cause I have my super power year3 notes which I did last year (thank God for them) and so I guess I'll just needa read through them x.x
Seriously, exams are stressful.
Stressful with a capital S.
Okay what am I talking about x.x
What I want to talk about is how proud I am of myself today haha.
I'm 1 hour ahead of schedule ^^
Anyway I keep hearing these teachers' day dedications on the radio -.-
So uhm yeah, Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers!
Have a great holiday :)
So shall start on Physics revision now sigh sigh sighhhhh jy birdie! :)
I just remembered there's piano lessons with Ms Lin this week sigh :(
Guess it'll have to be on Friday seeing how I have this uhm interview thingy on Thursday.
It's gonna be the holidays soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment