Thursday, August 20, 2009

bang bang bang


(Bang.)

Image from poignant.

In case you're wondering what's with the banging...
Yours truly has bangs now!
Hahaha okay and the surprising thing is, I think I look perfectly fine.
Without my specs at least.
But oh well, it's definitely cool hahaha.

Today is a great day because we went for dimsum at Changi ferry terminal for breakfast.
Then my parents sent me to Tampines library to meet Sheryl.
Studied 2 hours' worth of MEP which means I only completed Baroque and Classical.
Gonna go through Romantic and 20th Century plus all the world music today.
And maybe half of the Symphony 104.
Which is gonna be crazy cause it's already 4pm and there's still school tomorrow.

Okay so after 2 hours of mugging we went down to Subway to meet Huimin and had a 1 hour lunch.
Talked a lot of yada yada.
Then went to Urban Write to look around.
Really really tempting stuff there!
Damn it I want money so badly hahaha.

Then shopped around Diva.
And again, I feel like buying half the shop x.x

Anyway I had a shock when I came to my blog and saw bandwidth exceeded zzzzzz.
So I changed my blogskin!
Think it looks nice hahahaha.

Looking forward to shocking people with my crazy hair tomorrow loooool.

No comments:

Post a Comment