Friday, August 7, 2009

drown yourself in sorrow


(Do you still care?)

Image from poignant.

Had a great time at Esplanade library today, if my words count for anything.
Okay recollection.

Had the usual flag raising stuff etc etc.
Then comes community songs where SCs are made to go up and uhm so called 'heighten the atmosphere'. (Or you mean dragged by Nic since she's sitting in front of me.)
We returned back to class and I guess our racket is really huge cause some people looked out of their windows from the condo opposite hahaha.
Went back class for some games and okay, it was really cool.
That person who did the powerpoint is really, professional man.

Okay so we finished and then me and Jess went to the canteen to wait for Huimin/Nic/Feli.
Ended up playing volleyball for a while and damn, it's super good exercise.
My ball flies all over the place, I know.
Played with all the people I don't know hahaha.
Which is kind of cool.
Then Huimin and Nic came and we went Macs for lunch.
We mised the 12:34:56 07/08/09 thing though.
At least I know what we were doing, me and Nic were talking and Huimin and Jess were queuing.

Took 196 with Huimin to Marina Square and walked to Esplanade.
We almost got lost/got off the wrong stop.
Saw the Civilian WWII Memorial thingy which came up during our quiz for our group. (LOL)
And yeah it was mugging all the way.
I think I took like 50% of their film music books there hahaha.
And Huimin finished her 2 剪报.
And there was this super cool couple or whatever in the practice room.
The guy was playing the piano and the girl was singing.
Super duper cool I tell you.

And yup left at around 4+ to walk around HMV.
I don't really like it cause there's nothing much I'm interested in anyway.
So uhm yeah, I get my songs by other means haha.

So now I'm home and I'm really super screwed for piano lesson tomorrow, which is at 9am which means I must finish my theory/get my pieces right before I go to sleep else I really have to crash the wall.

Long and ranty post.

Anyway, was talking to Huimin on the MRT and yeah whatever I still firmly believes I shouldn't think about _____ and let nature takes its course.
If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
And it's not like I can do a damn thing about it so yeah, it's better off not doing.
But really, why don't you be a little more proactive and just voice out your opinion for once, instead of me looking as if I'm doing some propaganda crap and I'm just a possessive little brat who is totally obsessive compulsive.
And I can be really bitchy at times.
Plus I'm interested to know what you think anyway.

Okay MEP time.
I can't believe I took 13 minutes to type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment