Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dulcet tones


(Happiness.)

Image from poignant.

Happiness seems to be one of my favourite words/captions hahaha.
Okay my idea of happiness is those where the sun is shining brightly, everything is colourful, you're surrounded by beautiful things, and you're feeling great and energetic and yada yada.
That sounds so spiritual somehow, lol.
Not the sappy bimbotic pinkish type.
If you get what I mean.

Anyway Chem test was surprisingly okay because the part I didn't read didn't come out at all.
Just that I'm very weirded out by the last question because I can't think of it in any relation to the topics tested?
So I just wrote the answer as I know it (meaning common sense and just give some nonsense) and yeah haha.

Going to stay out all day tomorrow to study MEP.
For goodness sake get an A next week okay.
Else you can go and crash the wall when you see your report book.

Can't wait for Subway + library tomorrow!
Wl I sound like some hardcore mugger.
But okay I'm not exactly craving for food since I just finished dinner.
But stillllllll ^^
Glutton I know okay but I lost weight haha which is something to be happy about.
Plan to go below 45 which is more suitable for my height -.-
(And okay Sheryl shut up about your inexistent fats.)

Today's pretty much a great day :)
Except for geog which I totally still don't get anything.
Prepared to die already hahaha.

Okay gonna start on world music and then piano x.x
Not looking forward to Saturday >:(
But no more lessons for 3 weeks!
Not looking forward to lessons with Ms Lin though.
Damn you Beethoven you're very hard to play leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment