
(Really.)
Image from poignant.
I wish I can lead an artistic life and draw all day.
------------
Darn where is my motivation.
Okay let me give myself a talk now.
Hi darling, although I know Haydn is boring like some dried piece of apricot (and I hate them both just as much), just bear with him for awhile. After all, it's only 3 more days and after that you're pretty much done with MEP for the year. Plus you have this Saturday's outing to look forward to, don't you? And think of your GPA really, shouldn't you try a little harder to get an A+? Okay even I have to admit that seems impossible, but you just have to try. An A will do fine too. Think of how proud you'll be of yourself and nothing can beat that, you hear me? After Thursday, everything's gonna be fine and you can really put your whole file into Nic's paper shredder (okay just kidding about that). Go buy some sweets tomorrow to motivate yourself and demand a letter from someone, anyone, and you'll survive pretty well.Ahhh okay hi sheryl where are you.
No comments:
Post a Comment