Sunday, August 30, 2009

everything i thought we had

I am really thy epic fail -.-
Flash games are not fun at all!
But I still managed to spend 2 hours on it so, hail me.

Anyway it's an interesting night online ^^
Cause of my bloody blisters problem so after discussion I'm gonna wear school shoes throughout.
Please don't laugh at me tomorrow with the white shoes + brown pants combi I'm gonna look like a zebra or something :(
I really can't fit into my court shoes without bursting my blisters and I'm definitely NOT wearing that bloody pair of flats that caused me this misery.
So I get pink shoes!

Okay next interesting thing.
Feli promised to buy me big bird shoes for my birthday!
I even told her my shoe size so remember ah alli!
I want yellow, furry and comfortable one.
Not comfortable I dowan hor!
I dowan rubber also haha.

And okay Reno was asking me what I want for my birthday (which is still so far away) when his is tomorrow (and I haven't done anything yet) so I told him about my excessive femininity and idk what he's thinking about now haha.
Have fun tomorrow at school okay!
1 hour of lessons, seriously -.-

And aaaaaaaand Sheryl called me a little girl! >:(
Not like she's a very big girl but doesn't matter.
Cause she's gonna write me a card after she's done with her teachers' day ones and she asked if I want the bird paper (which of course I do).
Live up to my name, yes I do.

And feli's bringing camera tomorrow to take photos!
I want a glam one hor.
Without my shoes inside.
Promise ahhhhh.

Oh I want a emoticon that gives you that "oooooooh" look.
Or the happy and surprised type with that mouth open haha idk!
I got this picture of a kitten with that type of expression which is so freaking cute.
But anyway, emoticon yes.
Who has one please talk to me! :)

Okay Sheryl's done with my card yaaaay love you la big girl haha.
Anyway it's really cute the way the school's excited over teachers' day celebration tomorrow and we're borrowing clothes everywhere!
Can't wait to see the teachers assigned to our class tomorrow! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment