Saturday, August 29, 2009

from the highest of height to the depth of the sea


(I make coffee.)

Image from explodingdog.

Painful blisters thanks to awful shoes I'm wearing.
Hello $50 shoes, you totally fail please x.x
It's like not even 5 minutes after I step out of house?!?!
Agony agony :/

K so finished a little of Physics and we went Subway for lunch and Urban Write to shop (miraculously given the state of my blisters).
Bought $6.60 worth of stuff with the 20% storewide discount.
At first I was only holding a pen and I decided it's so not worth it to have 20% discount for just a pen.
So grabbed a notebook and some maxim art paper.
Sheryl bought some scrapbooking paper which she's gonna write cards I think.
And Huimin pwns all by spending $40 in total.
I dont know what she bought seriously.

Gonna change my timetable a little now.
For today:
study coastal processes + features
study all physics topics tested for week 10's test
practise piano (again)
teachers' day cards x.x (highly challenging okay!)
GP essay introduction
copy LA notes
Yeah should be okay right I mean it's only 3pm :)
Jy birddddd.
-----------------
I'm done with geog and LA introduction.
Honestly I think post mortem photos are scary even though they were the social trend during the Victorian era and they were meant to be beautiful.
I don't know, I prefer the living to the dead.
And it's really kind of sad :/
Fascinating, but sad.

Shall go do the cards, then physics, then piano, and LA notes x.x
x.x seems to be my favourite emoticon nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment