Thursday, August 6, 2009

giddy with laughter


(Get over it.)

Image from poignant.

Note to self: stop obsessing over the old me and start living.

Yeah I realised I don't really recognise myself anymore.
I used to be really, hardcore mugger.
I used my brain a lot, like seriously, a lot.
It was damn active then.
But somehow now (or yeah this semester), I hardly think about school work.
I hardly study.
I hardly listen in class.
Yeah someone should just shoot me for that.

My brain's been lying like that for months and it can jolly well stay like that because at least I know how to have fun now?
I still do well (by my standards and you can shut up about that) without forcing stuff into my head and sleep at 2am every night.
Which is really damn good.

So a second note to myself: don't bother even wasting your brain energy on frivolous stuff, spend them on doing fun things to reward yourself. It's so much more worth it.

Therefore fun thing number 1: hang out with huimin tomorrow at esplanade library after school to do my mep essay on her laptop T.T
Fun thing number 2: make my mom go ikea with me after piano lesson on saturday to get cushions and my long awaited boxes.
Fun thing number 3: go out with jane on monday and mass shop (okay I was really kidding I'm still kind of broke x.x) and lots of talking hahaha.
Fun thing number 4: ask my dad to buy a volleyball/book a badminton court and play with me some time during the long weekend.

Yeah very fun indeed.
But all play and no fun makes Jack a _____ boy?
I only know the dull one haha.
Whatever, I'm gonna do my Bio worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment