
(Words.)
Image from poignant.
Currently swinging towards depressed mode.
I have no idea why, but this moodswing is serious business.
So serious that I've started writing to myself.
Maybe it's just the stress (oh please no).
Or maybe, just maybe, I need someone who understands my needs like myself.
Like, my need to feel loved almost all the time, my need to not be left alone (because I hate it so much), my need to know someone cares.
I'm not the kind that can 'feel' that someone is caring for me, I'm more of the 'please-do-something-to-show-it' type of people.
Okay, very much more of it.
Just that nobody does it cause I guess everybody's just as busy.
But what's so wrong with taking out just 5 minutes saying nice stuff to people, writing to people, asking people about their day?
I don't think that's asking too much, but maybe I just have a very different idea on how things should work.
Until I feel so desperate I write to myself oh my.
Low ratings on the emotions this week.
Can't wait for the p to come and finish it I hate feeling like some unstable dissonant thing (yeah mep).
No comments:
Post a Comment