
(Sometimes, it depends.)
Image from poignant.
To my dearest best friend, please cheer up! :)
Ily very much indeed <3
I'm seriously very dead for MEP exam howwwww.
I wish a miracle can happen to save me for it.
And that I can make her smile now.
This is an emergency okay.
------------
Finished 1st subject and transition of the exposition which is like -.- not much but still.
Anyway dedication for youuuu.
Hi dear, have more confidence in yourself! It's hard to have faith sometimes, but you'll get by. You're great the way you are, and you make me smile a whole lot. Thanks for everything honeybunch, you're so sweet. Now cheer up or I'll have to bribe you with lollipops, the way I do with kids. Love you so much, I'll give you a hug the next time I see you :)Okay 2nd subject sighhh this is torture.
No comments:
Post a Comment