Thursday, September 17, 2009

and i panicked


(Time for Subway cookies!)

Image from poignant.

Okay I'm gonna read through all my bio notes and start talking to myself *mumbles* now.
If I can finish the bio paper tomorrow in class and do relatively well for it, I'll reward myself with Subway cookies.
If I can finish all physics, chem and maths papers by this weekend, I'll reward myself with 3 hours of slack time!
Imagine what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna learn lyrics of songs and start singing them hahaha. And download some games and play them full screen. And Tumblr non-stop.

Yeah I figured I deserve that.
Considering how very challenging it is.
But I believe it can be done!
Because to finish all chem papers + check answers I need 6 hours.
To finish all physics papers I need around 5 hours?
To finish all maths paper I need about 7-8 hours.
And I have all the way till Monday to finish it.
Go hh!

No comments:

Post a Comment