Saturday, September 5, 2009

chrome


(I can reach the sky.)

Image from poignant.

Today's a great day because I managed to socialise with people (i.e. shuxuan, jess, sheryl) and still finish a lot of work (i.e. physics SPA, orchid report and maths paper).
Today I had lunch and dinner at Tampines Mall food court with Sheryl.
Today I had almost no rice for my meals (except for that half a packet of nasi lemak this morning).
Today I feel like a duck with my specs on.
Today I feel happy and full of achievements (mind you that maths paper is tough alright).
Today Sheryl spent around half the day at my house (hahaha).

So this is just about how I almost finished my day.
Gonna dig out my oldie Bio notes and read through them and maybe edit them?
Thank God I did my work last year else I'll be rushing like a mad cow this year x.x

Feli is right when she ask me "Aiyoh, what happened?" everytime she sees me because as she puts it, I'm a person full of happening.
I can gossip while doing homework, so hail me haha.

Anyway Feli, here's your list:
Orchid garden (I keep saying farm) report
Physics SPA plan
Physics practice paper
Rectification worksheet
作文错字改正
剪报
小学成语+150成语+名言警句
4A/4B词语
综合填空
Humidity worksheet
Lots and lots of revision
Yeah have fun ah haha.
-------------
Okay I slacked my way through who cares gonna sleep now!
Tomorrow finish all the chinese homework x.x
And geog I think.
闭关修炼 yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment