Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i love you, but you'll never know


(Zomg.)

Image from poignant.

I swear I do not know I have a picture with the exact same quote as I've typed for my title.
And to think out of 1000+ images I managed to scroll and see it!
Wow, seriously telepathy at work here.
Something must be super right or super wrong.
I hope it's super right, because it's Chinese exam tomorrow.
No 错字 please please please.

I think ambiguity can just kill me.
Anywaaaaaaaay, I'm proud to say my tumblarity finally hits 100 -.-
Hahaha well not that I've put in a lot of effort to uhm, coax it up.
I just didn't like to leave it dead haha.
Unlike the *ahem* last time.

Anyway thanks sheryl and chongming for the cards :)
Seriously a lot of words but I enjoyed reading it hahaha.

Well I have to do chinese now :(
And pray hard I'll have time to finish both chem and geog today + tomorrow.
Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment