Thursday, September 10, 2009

i never saw that coming


(Go on.)

Image from poignant.

I promise to be a good girl and do my work quickly and efficiently tomorrow.
Here's the list:
150 成语
中学成语 (I just read the heading it's not for primary school okay!)
Inheritance
Ecology
Redox
Metals
Electrolysis
Coasts
Rivers
Okay I think that's just about enough to last a whole day.
It'll be amazing if I can finish everything though.
Dear family, please stop sucking me into your drama addiction!
Arghhhh shall ask my aunt to lend me all the HK drama after O levels :) :)
K let me finish my organic chem II even recaping is torture haha.

My finger hurts from gripping the pen too hard :(
Anyway thanks sheryl dear for that lovely post though I'm kinda cheating now haha.
But it's for your own good okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment