Saturday, September 19, 2009

just close your eyes


(Fantasy.)

Image from poignant.

Okay my mom gave me a surprise during breakfast,
"Eh... you wanna go Malaysia today? Then we come back on Monday la, bring all your homework along, Daddy will go borrow a car from his friends."
So after digesting it for a while, I said okay let's go. Then she said okay.
10 minutes later, my dad went out to fish. For the whole day.
-.-

I could have done with a little shopping over there you know.
:(
And it's raining now.

Oh by the way, when I was waiting for my dad yesterday after school.
Ms Tan: Eh you're the girl from 2M right?
Me: (look at her) there's no 2M what.
Ms Tan: Oh so uhm... 2L?
Me: No, 2K.
Ms Tan: Oh ya 2K... You lost a lot of weight you know!
Me: O.O okay...

No really, what is this.
I didn't know I made such a great impression.
Contacts + bangs and she still can recognise me?!!?!?
:( :( :(

Okay shall go do my chem papers now everything's crazy.
Subway cookiessssss shall keep me motivated for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment