Tuesday, September 29, 2009
prioritise by priority
Image from poignant.
Okay I know, I should not take out my anger at Physics over an otherwise very sentimental photograph.
Sorry sorry :(
But really, I woke up at 6 just to solve a darn Physics question which I still can't get until CK teach me.
Why didn't I copy the answer hmmm I wonder.
But at least I am clearer over moments now haha.
So I'll be sure to kick its butt if such questions come out during the exams.
I guess when they say moments = force x perpendicular distance they really mean perpendicular distance.
I'll blame it on my sleepy brain ^^
Like really, I finally got F=200N so damn happy zomg.
Okay I'm finishing up on homeostasis and excretion really soon.
Like after going through the test.
Then I'm gonna revise Chem with Sheryl.
While learning up year4 physics.
Oh yeah physics you don't scare me.
At all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment