Thursday, September 10, 2009

so who are you trying to kid


(1002.)

Image from poignant.

Today was a completely random nothing-to-do day.
Because I'm declaring today as slack day.
For once, because I'm so freaking tired of staying up late + waking up early :(
Ate a whole lot today and I don't like BK's hashbrowns they are so oily zzzz.

Guess what, I've studied only Organic Chem since 9+ until now (2.30pm).
Okay la a lot of eating and talking but still, :(
So sleepy haha.

Okay I don't know what to type here to entertain sheryl who's like demanding me to entertain her.
My dear girl you're at CITY HALL leh.
What can you expect someone who's rotting at home to entertain you about.
I want to buy stuff.
Ahhhhhhh I need money + post EOYS.
And I want to buy a laptop at the IT fair this year!
Must persuade my parents :) :)

I think my mom's going China with her friend in october which I can't go cause of O levels.
But nevermind, I hope she buys a lot of nice stuff back!
Like clothes and accessories and all my crazy hairties yada.
And snacks!
I like sweets :) and mochis.
Yeah yeah mommy please go leh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment