Wednesday, September 9, 2009

tell me why then


(It's gonna be a good day.)

Image from poignant.

I'm sick of value-adding my previous post and it's gonna look so lengthy so here goes.
I'm done with plant reproduction! :)
Gonna do my humidity worksheet, finish up my coasts mindmap and eat lunch!
Ooooh and I'm gonna eat another mochi (the green one which idk what flavour it is) for dessert HAHAHA.

Fattening yes but you know what, I don't really care.
It's not like I'm out looking for my future boyfriend right.
Oh yeah that's what me and Sheryl were talking about last night.
Guys and how I lost all interest in them for now haha.
I know, we're so cool.
Okay I'm waiting for my food! :)
---------------------
I got 1 major problem.
I don't know how to do my humidity worksheet hahaha.
Win liao lor, study first :(
Do replacement and yada with my timetable.
I'm hungry so I shall eat first.
So this is what's gonna happen:
lunch
finish up 150 成语
LA mindmaps
come back online
finish up coasts
finish up weather and climate
dinner
piano
humidity worksheet
human reproduction
start on my 小学成语 which is pretty hard what is this man :(
sleep
Okay like that ah.
Shall have lunch now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment